Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
Are you looking for a fitness tracker? Do you want to get the best one? If you want developed features, advanced facilities, and a stylish look in your tracker then you can consider the Fitbit Alta fitness tracker.
In this fitness tracker, you will get a fashionable design and some advanced features that include the automatic activity recognition and move alerts. The best thing about this product is that it does automatic sleep-tracking. And it comes with an OLED display with large size and that makes it easy for the users to read the track information. It can also be configured in different formats to meet the individual needs. You can get the displayed information in landscape or portrait formats. Choose the one that you find easier to read. Do you want to know more about this fitness tracker? If yes, then you can go through the following Fitbit Alta review.
I. Main features
- Automatic Screen Activation System: It is equipped with automatic screen activation system. That means the screen will be off by default and when you raise your wrist, it will be activated automatically.
- It tracks almost everything: It tracks the steps, calories burned, and the distance and active minutes.
- It comes with a larger OLED display: It comes with a larger OLED display. This display comes with different formats. You can choose any depending on your preference. You can see the time and stats on this bright and large display.
- It works as an automatic track recorder: In this tracker, you will get automatic results. This tracker can track automatically while sleeping. But make sure that you have kept in a silent and vibrating mode. Otherwise, it might disturb you.
- Interchangeable leather, metal, and classic bands: It can be personalized with interchangeable leather, metal, and classic bands. But you need to buy those accessories separately. You can buy all of them to meet different occasions.
- You can receive call, notifications, and texts: When your phone is nearby, you can get the texts, calls, and alerts, and notifications in your tracker. These notifications will be accompanied with a vibration. This vibration can be used as an alarm to get up in the morning.
- Long battery life: It comes with a long battery life. You can use it up to a week after charging.
The screen of this fitness tracker will display the time and the date of the day by default. It will give the exact details of the estimated distance, steps taken, active minutes, and estimated calories burn. Moreover, it will count the steps you take in the stairs and it will certainly inspire you to go by the stairs instead of considering lifts.
Another thing is that it can display the messages, incoming calls, and upcoming calendar events when the Android and iPhone are nearby. But you might find it difficult to read the messages outdoors. And it will only come for a few seconds and will disappear forever. It comes with a stainless steel case and scratch-resistant OLED display. It is convenient to use and you do not need to see it more often to know how much distance is covered, how many steps you have taken, and how much calories are burned. Though it tracks your activities and fitness and sleeping sessions, but it does have GPS and heart rate sensors.
III. Pros & Cons
- It comes with a stylish and eye-catching design.
- It tracks your daily activity levels, fitness details, and your sleep.
- It comes with a long battery life. You can use it for the five days per charge. It can go up to one week. Hence, you do not need to worry about the charge.
- It is quite comfortable and comes with swappable bands that offer proper fitting.
- It is expensive and cannot within the budget of the common people.
- It does not have heart rate sensor and you cannot use it under the shower.
As can be concluded from the Fitbit Alta review, Fitbit Alta fitness tracker can be a good option for those who are looking for a discrete, stylish, and simple fitness tracker. It comes with many developed features that can display all your fitness records and activities except the heart monitoring. It is designed to be the all day fitness tracker. It does not have any problem in counting sleep, steps, and other core metrics. It offers a long battery life as well.