Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
Fitbit Charge Wireless and Fitbit Charge HR Wireless are latest tracker models of Fitbit. They came out with improved features, coming with awesome mobile app integration. With OLED display and modern, sporty design, this product is the best for you to exercise with and still maintain the good look. You do not have to be fitness pro to be able to use and understand your stats.
I. Main features
- Calories counter.
- Screen that shows time (this can work as a normal watch), your calls and your stats.
- Steps and Walking/Running Distance tracker.
- Activity time (using minutes) and intensity.
- Auto tracking sleep quality and duration.
- Integration with 3rd party mobile applications.
- Silent alarm, it can give you some small buzz in the morning that does not come with loud noises. This is extremely helpful when you have a partner, children or a pet sleeping with you.
Fitbit Charge provides a wide range of size. With very limited metal used which is only a bit on the clasp, this product can go with people having sensitive skin. And do not let the simple design fool you. This tracker really has more than just counting your steps or your running time. Compared to Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Charge goes with a Caller ID and a watch – basically a multi-tasking wrist band.
Using your data (your height, age, sex and weight), Fitbit Charge fitness tracker can calculate the amount of calories you burnt with each exercise. It can measure your sleep pattern automatically which means you do not have to set anything at all, even just pressing a button! With Caller ID feature, you know can add friends, cheer or taunt them, even send them messages. And last but not least, the silent alarm will gently wake you up in the morning without letting the whole world know about it. Do not forget to charge your tracker after 7 days using USB cable.
III. Pros & Cons
- Vibrating alarms gives you a nice and silent morning. No more irritating noises.
- Wireless syncing comes with integration with many mobile apps.
- Well designed, coming with different sizes and easy to adjust.
- Not waterproof.
- Only come with two colors.