Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
Smart pedometer is not a new thing for a wearable fitness tracker. Fitbit also has its own model that performs the same function as a pedometer but promises to show you more than just that. Do not underestimate Fitbit Flex Activity and Sleep Wristband with its simple and fashionable design. If you are looking for a tool that can help measure your training stats and still give you the nicest look, this can be the best one for you.
I. Main features
- Calories counter.
- Walking distance tracker.
- Steps counter.
- Auto tracking sleep quality and duration.
- Available in different colors.
For a starter, Fitbit Flex is high recommended. With minimalism design, this wrist band can mix with your clothes like a normal accessories, hence does not put on your shoulders the pressure of Must-Work-Out. This is one of the most basic products of Fitbit and is pretty easy to use.
There are two part of a Fitbit Flex: its “brain” and its strap. While the finger tip sized “brain” is the actual tracker, the strap is to keep that tiny pedometer on your wrist. There are various color for you to pick. Fitbit Flex does not have a screen but only a line of 5 very small lights showing how close you are to your daily goal. Using Bluetooth, you can connect Fitbit Flex to your phone or computers and the data will be automatically synced. It does not require much of your knowledge about exercising. Fitbit Flex is there only to help collect data and show you how much you have achieved. The sleep tracker will do that for you even when you are asleep. So basically, a 24 hours tracking band. What more should you ask from it?
III. Pros & Cons
- Sleek design.
- Battery lasts for 4-5 days.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Only support iPhones and Samsung phones so far.