Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
The Fitbit product that was introduced in the early of 2015 and was chosen by President Barack Obama is not a new name. It is Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch. It is know as the best fitness tracker for a workout freak. Despite so many functions it provides, this Fitbit product does not trick your mind in how to use it. While using fitness tracker has already been a thing for a while, Firbit Surge is “the thing” that can satisfy any user’s requirements.
I. Main features
- Calories counter.
- OLED screen showing time, your calls and your stats.
- Non-stop heart rate monitoring.
- Steps and Walking/Running Distance tracker.
- Activity time (using minutes) and intensity.
- Auto tracking sleep quality and duration.
- Silent alarm.
- Call ID.
- Music control.
- GPS tracking.
Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch is by far the most powerful product that has ever been introduced by Fitbit. With the monochrome LCD display screen, it works more than just a pure tracker; or as Fitbit marketed: “a Superwatch”. It contains all of previous Fitbit trackers and now goes further with touchscreen. But if you do not like a touchscreen, Fitbit still found a way to please you by providing physical button on this smartwatch, making it fit any taste. Sporty design comes in a watch, that’s what Fitbit sent to us. Nothing speaks more than your watch and now your watch can speak more than what it used to. If you are a tech/fitness/fashion innovator, this product can say it all.
With its super strong mobile and computer syncing system, it has stepped even further than a smart watch. Every data: your steps, your sleep, your heart rate, your music, your training time, your friend list, you location were tracked on computer network. Its mobile and web interface provides you very detailed reports of your exercise, not just how far you walk or how fast you go. The deep data it actually collected can point out of if you do not exercise daily enough or you are focus too much on working out in the gym and forget your usual activities. Also, it has to mention that all numbers that Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch collects has very high accuracy. The battery can last for 1 week and is totally water-proof. So do not worry if you want to bring this smartwatch to the swimming pool.
III. Pros & Cons
- Innovating design.
- Many functions waiting for you to find out.
- High-end material.
- Maybe too big for some people.