Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
Garmin Fenix 3: Where performance meets appearance. Well-recognized as the top hiking watch of the year 2015, the Garmin Fenix 3 has more feathers to its cap, as it provides comprehensive fitness training in all sorts of outdoor activities. Key attributes like an in-built barometer, 3-axis compass, thermometer and GPS, all underneath a scratch-proof sturdy exterior, make this watch extremely weather-worthy. Fenix 3 allows you to map your routes, create new ones and monitor all your outdoor performance. It is suitable for all kinds of sports, right from skiing to swimming. It is no doubt, an incredible, indispensable piece of workout wearable.
Keep reading the Garmin Fenix 3 review to know more!
I. Main features
- Design: Garmin Fenix 3 sports a stainless steel bezel and a high resolution, bright colour display. It is equipped with a sapphire glass casing, that is scratch resistant.
- Fitness features: Fenix 3 is GPS-supported and comes with a recovery advisor, Vo2 estimator, race predictor and much more.
- Apps: Apps like BaseCamp and Connect IQ improve user interaction with the smartphone and makes operation convenient.
- In-built features: Fenix 3 supports a 3 way compass, barometer as well as an altimeter, all of which can be calibrated via GPS.
With its amazing design and functional elements, the Garmin Fenix 3 is the perfect combination of performance and appearance. It sports a high resolution screen display and a scratch-proof sapphire casing, which equip it to handle all sorts of weather extremes. Presence of advanced features like an altimeter, compass, barometer, thermometer and GPS render it capable of detecting routes and predicting weather during outdoor activities, like biking, hiking and skiing. Its fitness features include a recovery advisor, Vo2 estimator and a race predictor, which enable you to keep tabs of your performance. Another innovative feature is the Connect IQ, which gives the facility to personalize your smartwatch with widgets, creative watch faces and apps.
III. Pros & Cons
- The stand-out feature of Fenix 3 is its charismatic design, which makes it perfect for all sorts of events. You can team it up with any outfit and wear it for any occasion, without thinking twice.
- The Fenix 3 proves to be your real weather-proof companion, as it predicts weather, provides navigation as well as the time, on the basis of the location. Its durable structure ensures sufficient protection from stains, smears and cracks.
- Fenix 3 hosts user-optimized apps like the BaseCamp, which saves your fitness metrics and analyzes them, as well as the Connect IQ, which allows you to customize your watch.
- The watch is essentially fuss-free, as it can be easily synchronized with smartphones, so that you can access your text, emails and alerts notifications, while on the move.
- The major flaw of the Fenix 3, is that is a bit heavy weight and bulky. However the plethora of desirable features that it houses within, is worth the weight!
- The watch screen does tend to go foggy, when worn underwater for long periods of time, however the striking screen display makes up for this.
By this Garmin Fenix 3 review, what can be really concluded is that this particular wearable is not only adept for monitoring your daily exercises, but also records and improves the experience of your outdoor activities. Its unique selling proposition being its sapphire casing, it brags of a smooth, glittery yet functional exterior. With remarkable apps that allow you to customize your data and exhaustive features to detect weather conditions, the Fenix 3 is an indispensable piece and highly recommended to all sports enthusiasts as well as hikers.