Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
Admist the reign of bulky, expensive workout gadgets, the whole new Garmin Forerunner, presented by Garmin, comes across as a welcome respite to all fitness buffs, who aspire for a no-frill and fuss watch. A value-priced and solid GPS-equipped watch, the Forerunner 10 comes in five demure colour choices, which makes it an apt wearable for any event, right from the gym to boardroom conferences. Anyone who adores outdoor training is bound to fall in love with its easy setup and fitness mapping features.
Keep reading the Garmin Forerunner 10 review to know more!
I. Main features
- Design: The Forerunner 10 flaunts a very standard design akin to most workout gadgets, yet it switches from boring black to other dynamic colors by a simple change of a wrist strap.
- Performance: Forerunner 10 delivers high performance, as it can accurately map distances in terms of miles covered, pace, speed and caloric burn. Presence of a GPS makes it ideal for outdoor fitness tracking.
- Apps: Forerunner 10 includes the Garmin Connect app, which acts an interface to syn and share workout stats live on the Garmin community of fitness enthusiasts.
- Wateproofing rating: This workout watch hosts a waterproofing rating of 5 ATM, which makes it a good enough watch for monitoring underwater performance.
- Battery life: The Garmin Forerunner 10 lasts up to thirty days in the watch mode and at least five hours in the training mode.
With the simple, budget-friendly, Garmin Forerunner 10, Garmin has attained a firm foothold in the market of thrifty fitness freaks. The Forerunner 10 tracks all kinds of outdoor fitness data, right from distance and pace, to speed and caloric burn. Inclusion of motivational audible alerts, solid GPS, intuitive apps as well as waterproofing attributes, indicate that the Forerunner 10 cannot be taken lightly! Actually, on second thought, it can be taken lightly indeed, as it is in fact lightweight in structure, which allows you to simply strap it on and forget about it during exercise!
III. Pros & Cons
- The Garmin Forerunner 10 features an charismatic design and is available in bright colours, like orange, pink, violet and lime green, thus it is suited to blend with all kinds of occasions.
- Forerunner 10 flaunts an intense display resolution at about 55 x 33 pixels, making it spacious enough to show time, date and your current fitness stats in big, bold fonts. This simply negates the need to pause while running, to glance at your workout data.
- The Forerunner 10 can be optimized to map every mile you cover and send out audible alerts to motivate you, throughout your workout schedule.
- With an embeeded GPS, it is essentially built for tracking outdoor activities like jogging and running.
- Being inexpensive and lightweight, it is suitable as your running companion, as it tracks all sorts of important data points of your workout sessions, accurately.
- The only major drawback of the Forerunner 10 is that it lacks a Bluetooth, which debilitates wireless syncing and sharing of fitness data across smartphones.
- Forerunner 10 is a basic workout watch, ideal for beginners, yet a tad too minimalistic for more sophisticated functions like cadence sensing and heart rate detection.
As may be concluded from the aforementioned Garmin Forerunner 10 review, the Forerunner 10 is inexpensive workout wearable, for the diverse array of features that it provides. Accurate, durable and waterproof, this solid GPS-equipped watch flaunts a helpful design, which does not weigh you down or get in the way if your rigorous workouts. Although the Forerunner 10 does lack an essential amenity like bluetooth, it sure compensates for this flaw by rendering accurate mapping of distance, pace and caloric burn, that too without breaking the bank!