Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
Garmin Forerunner 910XT is the epitome of perfection in fitness tracking. The Garmin Forerunner 910XT is a new, improved version of its predecessors, perfected to contain detailed fitness training for all kinds of workout activities. Envisioned as your ideal training partner, it lives up to its claims, by tracking performance, distance, pace, steps count, elevation as well as heart rate metrics, during running, cycling and gymming. With its supported GPS, high quality display and intuitive screen interface, the Forerunner 910XT is here to stay indeed, and not get surpassed by other newer, supposedly sophisticated workout wearables.
Keep reading the Garmin Forerunner 910XT review to know more!
I. Main features
- Design: The Forerunner 910XT sports a smooth, sleek profile, held on a comfy wristband as well as a bright, convenient display.
- Waterproofing rating: With a high waterproofing rating of 5 ATM, it is resilient enough to withstand water pressure till a depth of 50 feet and monitor swim metrics.
- Multi-sport training: The Forerunner 910XT is a dedicated multi-sport trainer, as features an automatic multi-sport attribute, which allows it to transit seamlessly between two sports and catch every second of action.
- App: The Garmin Connect allows users to view their fitness stats on a large scale and share it live.
- Barometric altimeter: The 910XT is the first of its Garmin kin to support an in-built barometric altimeter, which makes it possible to detect ascent or descent during biking.
- Compatibility: The 910XT comes integrated with an ANT+ wireless which allows automatic sync and transfer of workout stats to computers, even the PCs when in range.
The Garmin Forerunner 910XT is projected by its makers as a world-class wearable and it indeed is, since it incorporates multiple features to provide you with in-depth training in all the three disciplines of triathlon races. Whether you bike, swim, run or sweat out at the gym, you can always bank on 910XT to be your training companion, as it records every bit of workout activity and sends out silent nudges whenever you hit some split, need nutrition or motivation.
III. Pros & Cons
- The Forerunner 910XT is a comfortable wrist-wearable and can be worn even during sweaty, intensive workout sessions.
- It records all aspects of training along with heart rate parameters, as well as altitude, which makes it an ideal fitness tracker for all outdoor exercise activities.
- The presence of the automatic multi-sport attribute, allows it to transit deftly across each of the rounds of a triathlon and record entire performance during that time.
- With a battery life of 23 days, it delivers enough service before it gets drained and requires recharge.
- Buttons located on the sides of the screen are slightly difficult to push and make the manual operation a bit of a discomfort.
- Maps shown on-screen are never 100% reliable.
To summarize the Garmin Forerunner 910XT review, it may be said without any apprehension, that the Forerunner 910XT features a wealth of high-level attributes, which optimize it to function adequately in all sorts of exercise activities. The 910XT comes across as a pleasant surprise, as it never falters in any of the features it claims to possess. It is no doubt the best possible workout trainer for athletes aiming for the ultras.