Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
You know can track your day-to-day activities without using effort. In fact, there is no button, cable or recharge with Misfit Shine. While so simple and easy to use, Misfit Shine can track your activity even sleep quality and duration. Now you can live a healthier lifestyle while wearing your tracker as a necklace or a watch – a fashion accessory rather than a tracker.
I. Main features
- Fashionable design.
- Physical activities monitor.
- Syncing with mobilephones.
- Tapping control.
- Progress tracking using mobilephone application.
- Workout progress sharing.
Among so many other fitness trackers of Fitbit, Nike, etc.; Misfit Shine stands out with its fancy design. At the first glance no one can tell this is not a normal fashion accessory. Although Misfit Shine can perform just enough for a fitness tracker, its look can easily deceive people. This stylish Misfit Wearables product comes with a magnetic clasp and a necklace to help matching the tracker with user’s style.
The tracker – the brain of it looks just like a smooth pebble with its shining LED lights. Its weight is really light so the irritating feeling of having something on your wrist while you are sleeping is no longer a problem. The LED lights was designed beautifully and well organized. There are 12 lights, as showing 12 hours. The backside of this simple and minimalism design is that you cannot know the exact minute of your time or your work out duration.
Misfit Shine does not have any button so your main control will be tapping and tapping. Tapping 2 times for progress tracking (during this mode, the LED lights will light up according to how close you are to achieve your goal) and three times for sleeping monitor (all lights will start to dim and turn off). There is an integrated app so make sure you utilise it.
III. Pros & Cons
- Exceptionally stylish for a tracker.
- Totally waterproof.
- Light and comfortable to wear.
- Not showing the exact timing.
- Price is higher due to design.