Theses related posts may be helpful for you
- Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers reviews [updated 2017]
- Finding the Best Workout Watches 2017
- Best Calorie Counter Watches Review [updated 2017]
- Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches Review [updated 2017]
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Men reviews
- 2017 Best Sport Watches for Women reviews
- The Best Cheap Fitness Accessories You Should Have
- Top 10 Best Fitness Tracker Apps Reviews
- 2017 Best Fitness Tracker for Kids review
If you are for a gadget that will make your fitness journey enjoyable and time rewarding, this Samsung Gear Fit2 review will give you the information you need to know about this product as it is the gadget that will keep you going through your fitness journey. It offers advanced fitness tracking that lets you track calories burnt, step counts, and much more that has to do with fitness all while making it easier for you to achieve your fitness goals.
The Gear Fit2 also allows you to monitor your heart rate all through your workout. It gives real-time stats. It is easy to check your progress since the Gear Fit2 shows on-screen activity summaries. It has an in-built GPS that enables you to map your running and you can also take your calls, respond to texts and notifications from the wrist without having to stop your workout as long as the phone being used is in Bluetooth range. Gear Fit2 can be connected to the phone to enable you copy and store music you love which you can listen to while still doing your workout. The best part is that it is works well with most of the Android smartphones. It has a wrist band that comes in sizes that are between 4.9 and 6.7 inches
Keep reading the Samsung Gear Fit2 review to know more!
I. Main features
- Easy response to calls, texts and notifications: Samsung Gear Fit2 shows your smartphone alerts on your wrist for easy accessibility. It makes it easy to take calls, respond to texts and notifications without having to remove your phone from the pocket.
- Convenient charging cradle: When you run out of charge, it is easy to charge your Gear Fit2. It has an included cradle in which you place it and it automatically begins to charge. When fully charged it can sustain charge for up to four days maximum ensuring you are powered all through your workout.
- Allow you to play music while working out: Samsung Gear Fit2 has its own music player which allows you to listen to your favorite song while at your workout place. You can either store your music on the gadget or connect it to your phone using spotify to access many songs.
- Has built-in GPS: This gives accurate real-time stats. It is possible to go for workout without you phone and you are able to map your running location with Gear Fit2. It also makes it easy to check your daily progress on the screen with the activity summaries.
- Offers instant and variety sport tracking: The Gear Fit2 is able to identify the form of activity being undertaken. It can distinguish when you are running, cycling, or any other type of physical activity. The Gear Fit2 will give a summary of any exercise session. It is also possible to select the right activity mode and the gadget will begin tracking strength training, Pilates, yoga and much more.
- Advanced fitness tracking: You are able to keep track of all your day to day activities with just glancing at your gadget on the wrist. The gadget is able to track calories, sleep quality, floors climbed and much more making it easy to achieve your goals. Your heartbeat is measured by the integrated heart monitor and your steps are kept in count by the pedometer.
- Water resistant: Samsung Gear Fit2 is up for anything that has to do with water since it is water resistant. It does not matter how sweaty you are or how much it rains during your workout, this gadget will keep you going.
- Has a screen that pops: This gadget has a screen that is curved and has full-color and super AMOLED display that makes it easy to read real-time activity reports even when you are under the sun or shade. The numbers are clearly visible.
- Android compatible: The Gear Fit2 is designed to work with Galaxy S7 and most of Android smartphones. The best android version 4.4 and at least a RAM of 1.5GB.
- It has 1 battery included.
- It is water resistant.
- Has no back-light.
- Offers a calorie counter.
- Has GPS function for tracking.
- Offers stopwatch function.
- It has a transmitter.
- Comes in wristband style to fit as many wrists as possible.
- The type is an activity tracker.
III. Pros & Cons
- It has a sharp, bright and colorful screen.
- It is comfortable on the wrist.
- Has an excellent touch response that is accurate even when you have big fingers.
- Offers easy and flawless set up.
- The two huge pulses are the ability to play phone free music via Bluetooth headphones and the GPS tracker.
- The gadget has flawless build quality and comes at an exceptionally reasonable price.
- It requires a specific android version for it to be compatible with the phone. It is not fully compatible with all Android smartphones. The same applies to the Bluetooth. It has to be 4.2 and above.
- For it to record the heart rate, you have to be still and not running, cycling or doing any other physical activity.
- Samsung Gear Fit2 is user friendly.
- It is an excellent product that is not only great, but is also comfortable on the wrist.
- It offers a beautiful display and the software allows easy readouts.
- It is easy to customize and set up for your own unique look.
- This is one gadget that can be recommended to anyone who wants to be more active as well as smarten their fitness activities.